A message from
Dr. Paul Pocock
Dr. Paul Pocock
Dear patients’ families and friends,
The entire team at Smiles by Pocock has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Thank you for being so patient with us during these very different times. Please know that our primary objective is the safety and health of all patients, their families and our staff and their families.
This is an outline on how a typical appointment will proceed. These may change as the Covid situation evolves.
1. Making an appointment: Please phone the office as normal to schedule an appointment. Please advise us of all orthodontic concerns before the appointment. Obviously the usual Covid restrictions apply. No Appointments if you are sick or recovering from Covid. Please follow our government guidelines.
2. Please brush your teeth before coming as our toothbrush station is closed. Everyone will need to bring their own mask/cover.
3. When you arrive, you will have your temperature taken and we will ask you to disinfect your hands.
4. You will then social distance in the office, check in with the front desk and be shown to your treatment area.
5. We will be instituting our usual high standards of cleanliness and sterilization with additional measures to reduce risk to us all. We will use special suction units when appropriate and have Hepa filter units throughout the office to further scrub the air.
We all really looking forward to seeing you in our office.
Best wishes and stay healthy,
Dr. Paul Pocock and the Smiles by Pocock Team
I’d like to personally thank all of you for socially isolating and being a part of the solution. If you are a frontline worker or working in an essential service, I’d like to specifically share my gratitude for you and acknowledge your incredible contribution in this most difficult time.
Insurance & Billing
The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for yourself and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Why Choose Our Practice
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it. Our practice accepts most major credit cards. Click here to use our payment plan calculator!
Our educational commitment to patients ensures that you receive all the information you desire in order to make informed decisions and achieve the change you want to see in your smile.
Our team is committed to continuous education, development, and training to keep us at the forefront of orthodontic best practices.
1,000+ Satisfied Patients
We're so thankful to have such amazing patients that have taken the time to share their experiences on Google, Facebook, RateMDs, and other online sources.
Excellent service, super friendly staff... All I can say is , I highly recommend!
1st visit was very pleasant. I stayed in the waiting room enjoying a coffee and a beautiful view while my daughter got her pictures done.
I was very impressed with the knowledge and experience of the visit. I feel my children are in good hands.
Put your smile in our caring hands.
224 Esplanade W Suite 600
North Vancouver, BC V7M 1A4
Tues: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Wed: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Thur: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Sat: By Appointment Only
© 2022 Smiles by Pocock
Built with Connect the Doc